Marlee May Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were back and better than ever to celebrate the CD launch!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Calendar
Downloads

Voice Updates
Gallery
Typing from the bus hurr!!! Empty
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Typing from the bus hurr!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-06-04

Typing from the bus hurr!!! Empty
PostSubject: Typing from the bus hurr!!!   Typing from the bus hurr!!! EmptySun 17 Dec - 1:58

Hey guys its Marlee, and Im here on the tourbus or Tbone is what we call it. lmao, it been so fun! And OMG only 25 more cities to go! Guess what!? There letting me go home for Christmas! YAY cause you know we cant finish the tour in 30 days, so I'll be coming home on The 21'st. Also that day I'll be performing at FYE that day at the local one at Barton Creek Mall in Austin. So locals, be sure to come down cause everyone in Texas will be receiving a free pass to go backstage and hangout! So thats my christmas present to you! Also To the people at Marlee Fan, I'll be sending you these cute Vintage Chanel Bags!! There cute, quilted, and reversable. So anyway, I Just got back from the last performance and since then, I've been totally friggen hella busy! Like answering the fanmail, ya'll posted. AND UGGGHHH OMG! My band is totally blasting Slipknot or whoever. Not saying they suck or whatev but man, thats loud! LMAO. What ev. Ok so anyway back on topic. Surprised, I have a performance and autograph signing tommarow at Hollister Co. so that should be fun cuz afterword, there closing the store so I CAN SHOP!!!Haha!OMG it should be fun! O Mi Gah! bounce "*bounces up and down in delight*. Well that was fun! I better post a voice update!!!bye.

xox marlee
Back to top Go down
https://marleemay.forumotion.com

Typing from the bus hurr!!!
Page 1 of 1